Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Meiji Amino Collagen

Morning everyone...,

Today I'm going to review about my very first beauty skin care product, MEIJI AMINO COLLAGEN. The first time I knew about this product was from my friendster's friend. She brought this product from Japan and she reviewed how good this product for our skin. Actually it didn't really impress me until I read that this product is recommended by Oprah Winfrey as the Japanese Beauty Secret. Wow!!!!

Here is the picture of  Meiji Amino Collagen
The packaging is like an instant milk powder can. Yes, it's like milk powder but it come without taste. We just need to put one spoon to our favourite beverage such as milk, coffee, yoghurt, tea or juice. It can also be mixed with any food like ommelete, soup or others. Depend on our favourite.

I started to try it with tea. It doesn't change the taste of my tea actually, but if u mixed it with plain water, it has a light smell of fishy. So i suggest to drink it with other beverage. I didn't really concern about my skin at first coz i was so busy with my work. But after about 1 week, i just noticed after i woke up in the morning. Ow, I forgot to tell u that the best time u drink this is at night before u sleep. So in the morning, i felt my skin become smoother. I felt that when i washed my face to clean my night cream. It's amazing!!!!
And when i tried to put some daily routine cream into my face, it became so easily blend into my skin, it's different than last week. I started to fall in love with this product. It works. Yeah it works from withing and i felt my skin become glowing and brighter.

After about 3 weeks, there come another miracle. I noticed that my body skin become more brighther and very very smooth. Also my face, i always have a problem with redness especially when i come out. My face skin was so easily become red because of the sun. It really bad and destroyed ur look. But since i consume this product, i never have a problem with redness again. I was so happy. And i trust this product so much. I decided to keep consuming this product as the result is amazing.

Here i upload some picture about this best beauty product





So, that's all my review about this beauty product, the first product i tried and made me fall in love until today :) I hope it's usefull for ur information

Have a nice day.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment