Monday, October 10, 2016

COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid

Hello everyone...,
It's been more than 4 years since my last post. I've been busy with other activities and work that made me forgot my domain for my blog. Silly no. 😵😵😵
Without further say, today i'd like to review about a new beauty product recommended by wishtrend tv korea. COSRX BHA BLACKHEAD POWER LIQUID.
Here it is :


As you can see from the name, i'm pretty sure that you guys already know that this is a blackhead removal product. That's correct. But i'm gonna share with you what made this product so special.

Cosrx is the korean brand developped by dermatologist, they focusing on the skin problem using minimum ingredients and reducing the additional ingredient that's mainly used in other cosmetics brand.

Before i use this one, i was using paula choice 2% BHA liquid which has been a worldwide best selling product in USA. It's been becoming my holly grail product eversince. And after knowing that cosrx create the same formula, i decided to have a try.

I don't want to waste so much time, straight to the point, this product is very very effective in repairing all of my skin problem. I always have problems with redness, discoloration, break out, acne, and dull skin. This product has the power to solve them all. Not only my blackhead has gone but also i can feel my skin became smoother, my pores has been reduced, the redness are gone, i became breakout free and i feel my skin is glowing.

I'm not sponsored to talk about this product so those are all based on my personal experience. I use it every night with a cottonpad. Wait till 10 minutes before applying my essence and mosturizer. And the morning when i woke up, i feel that i have a brand new skin glowing and brighter.
I suggest everyone to try this product because it's formulated for any skin type even the most sensitive one can use this product.

Here i put some picture about this product and please give me your opinion after trying this. Thank you for reading, and good night... 😘






No comments:

Post a Comment